Friday, November 20, 2009

reminder of why i really love my job.

check out this youtube video.

i am in the new york office right now finishing my visa stuff (everything was approved yesterday). i was sitting with one of my co-workers and some of the marketing team that works here in new york (known at the creative lab). i did a few recruiting trips back in april to help find some of the new grads they recently hired and have helped bring a few of them on board. everything was hussling and bussling because they had a big launch yesterday. this video below is one of the videos they were putting the finishing touches on.

maybe it's just because i'm moving abroad or maybe i'm finally having feelings (gross) but this video make my heart warm and fuzzy.

2 comments:

  1. That video is really sweet! I literally google everything, and can admit I am dependent on it. Miss you!
    <3 Cassi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feelings? I told you you'd eventually come around to them. It's a good place to be, I swear!

    Also, again, sorry I missed you when you were in SF. This bothers me to no end.

    - Josh

    ReplyDelete